If you’re selling a house, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some of the most common ones people ask us.
If you have additional questions, we’d be more than happy to answer them. Just call 708.697.8911 and get the answers you’re looking for.
Who Typically Sells Houses to Estrada-Homes?
People from all walks of life sell to us, but they all share one thing in common: They want to sell a house quickly, to a trusted home buyer who can make a cash offer and close on their schedule.
Here are just some of the reasons people sell to us:
- Need to sell an inherited property quickly.
- Want to unload a rental property with problem renters.
- Relocating or job transfer.
- Going through a divorce.
- Falling behind on mortgage payments and facing possible foreclosure.
- Not wanting to deal with structural or repair issues.
- Simply moving, but not wanting to mess with repairs, painting, or cleaning.
- …and more
How Does the House Buying Process Work?
We follow a quick and simple process that makes things easy for sellers:
- CALL US TO SCHEDULE A VISIT. Give us a little information about your house. You can do this by calling us at 708.697.8911, or by using the contact form on this website.
- GET A CASH OFFER. After a property analysis is completed, we can make a cash offer. This typically gives us the ability to close – and put cash in your hands – much more quickly.
- CLOSE ON YOUR SCHEDULE. You are under no obligation to accept the cash offer. But if you do, we’ll set up a closing time that works for you, so you can get your cash and move on as quickly as you wish.
Will You Pay Market Value for my house?
Our goal is to renovate and rental out houses and apartment buildings. After answering your question and evaluating the condition of your house, we will make a fair, no-obligation cash offer that is based on the expected market value of your house after a full renovation, discounting the renovation time and costs.
While we buy at a discount, selling to Estrada Homes provides a number of benefits to the seller. These include the following:
- There’s no need to deal with realtors or realtor commissions.
- We cover normal closing costs.
- We pay cash — so there are never delays from banks, and deals don’t fall through because of financing.
- We buy “as is,” so you don’t have to worry about repairs or cleanup.
- We close on your schedule when you’re ready.
- If you’re in a rush, we can close in as little as three weeks, so you can move on.
How do we determine the cash offer you’ll make for my home?
Before making you an offer, we will evaluate a number of factors, including the following:
- The current condition of your house.
- The approximate cost of repairs and renovations required.
- The amount of time it will take to renovate your house.
- The future “post-renovation” value of your building, compared to other homes in the area.
- The cost of maintaining the house until it’s ready to sell, including insurance, utilities, taxes, loan payments, and more.
The estimated future “post-renovation” value of your renovated house, minus these costs, helps us arrive at the cash offer that we make.